Chada is a second-year MBA student at MIT Sloan. This summer, she is interning with Anheuser Busch InBev’s IT Innovation group, a three-year old group solely focused on identifying emergent technology and leveraging these technologies for new marketing strategies. (example: augmented reality). Prior to Sloan, she worked at a boutique IT consulting firm, Peloton Group, optimizing data analytics and performance management systems. Before that, she worked at consulting firm CGI for four years in the federal consulting sector.
Chada holds a BA degree in Mathematics and Economics from Northwestern University.
Nate Stewart is a second year MBA candidate at MIT Sloan focusing on entrepreneurship and innovation. Before starting business school, Nate was a lead software developer and project manager in Bloomberg L.P's Portfolio Analytics and Risk department. This summer he worked at Microsoft as a Product Manager Intern on the Windows Server 2012 Launch team.
Nate holds a BA in Computer Science from the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor.
- Stacey Shi - Inbound Marketing
- James Collins - Inbound Marketing
- Miles Wellesley - Keynotes Liaison
- Bhargav Addala - Operations
- Claude Burns - Operations
- Séverin Hatt - Operations
- Tom Samuelson - Outbound Marketing
- Kevin Liu - Outbound Marketing
- Rodrigo Alvarez - Sales
- Gor Zakaryan - Sales
- Seong-Min Kim - Sponsorships
- David Rabinowitz- Sponsorships
- Jonathan Edwards - Startup Showdown Competition
- Matthew Terrell - Startup Showdown Competition
- Andrew Tran - Startup Showdown Competition
- Mike Travalini - Startup Showdown Competition
- Yufan Wang - Startup Showdown Competition
- Saeyoon Baik - Social Media
- Josh Lucido - VIP Dinner
- Shweta Sharma- VIP Dinner